Road Closures and Diversions

You need to contact Roads and Transportation Services to give full details of location, reason, dates, duration and the physical extent of works that require the road to be closed. This is a lengthy process and must meet the legal requirements of a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order. Charges for this process will be made at actual cost price.