Request it

This online form can be used to refer an enquiry to the Advice Shop.
You can book a registrar for a marriage or civil ceremony at a West Lothian registration office, or at a venue of your choice.
You can check your collection days for your grey, blue and brown bins using the postcode look up service below.
The Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004 give individuals the right to access environmental information held by public authorities.
Anyone - from anywhere in the world - has a right to see almost any kind of recorded information held by West Lothian Council, however old the information is. You do not have to say why you want the information or what you want it for and we are obliged to respond to all information requests we receive within 20 working days of receipt.
Information on how to obtain a replacement certificate
Use the form below to submit your request for an additional, larger or new blue bin, an additional or new brown bin or an additional or new food waste caddy.
Waste Services provides a special uplift service for items of bulky domestic waste.
You can request an assisted collection online using the form below.