Pay for it

You can apply for a replacement birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate using our online form.
Book and pay for your bulky uplift online.
Welcome to the new - the new way to access online school payments (iPayImpact) and a variety of additional services to support you and your child.
How to pay your rent, where to pay your rent and details of your rent charge.
Use our pre-application enquiry service to assess whether your proposal would be likely to obtain planning permission.