Homeless and Potentially Homeless

Advice and guidance for Homeless and Potentially Homeless

What should I do if I become homeless or think that I am likely to be made homeless?
Use this database to find out who to contact for housing information and advice on your particular housing issue or topic
Housing support services assist people to live independently in the community.
The Scottish Government has produced a revised guide for Armed Forces for those who have served in the armed forces.
Where a non-EU resident is planning to live with a local UK resident temporarily or permanently, they may be required by the UK embassy in their home country to have the home in West Lothian inspected by Environmental Health
You are entitled to advice whether you are a council tenant, an owner/occupier, a lodger, living at home, privately renting, a Housing Association tenant or even a landlord.